Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Average 30-year mortgage rate rises to 4.47% this week
- NAR report: U.S. housing supply and affordability at odds
- Have a private router? Prepare for a Russian cyberattack
- Want flood insurance before hurricane season? Apply now
- Save 50% by building your own house
- What if your ready buyer isn't really ready?
- Investing? Fla. location matters most as appreciation slows
- Summit: Brokers must adapt to agents – and help agents adapt
- Insurance Institute ranks Fla. No. 1 for building codes
- Builder trend: Homes that adapt and change with us