Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Long-term mortgage rates climb again - to 4.40%
- IRS: Some home equity loans are still tax deductible
- Buyers using escalation clauses to win bidding wars
- QandA: Can a board president thwart sale of your co-op?
- Fed: Stronger economy boosts chance for March rate hike
- 3 ways to save money in your real estate business
- Florida Realtors Disaster Relief Fund updates application options
- CoreLogic: Housing costs to rise 15% this year
- Fla.'s median prices, new listings up in Jan.
- Estates, wills and trusts: The pitfalls of joint tenancy