Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- New Home Sales Mostly Unchanged in October
- What Will the New Post-Pandemic Normal Look Like?
- CoStar Buys Real Estate Software Platform Homesnap
- Demand for Fencing Skyrockets as Owners Seek Privacy
- Number of Fla. Homes Behind on Rent or a Mortgage? 51%
- 3 Fla. Metros in Top 20 for Sales of New Homes
- The Latest Must-Have Buyer Demand? Friendly Neighbors
- Inability to Pay Rent and Loans Now Affecting Banks
- Case-Shiller: Home Price Increases Picking Up Speed
- U.S. Borders with Canada, Mexico Remain Closed Through Dec. 21