Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- NAR: Vacation Home Sales Rose 16.4% in 2020
- Housing Crisis Requires Once-In-A-Generation Response
- Put Sellers’ Pets in Listing Photos? The Internet Loves It
- Single-Family Rents See Largest Yearly Increase in 15 Years
- U.S. Home Construction Up a Tepid 3.6% in May
- Bidding Wars: More Likely than Not in All but One Fla. Metro
- Builder Confidence Hits Lowest Point in 10 Months
- Shades of Sci-Fi: Holograms May be Next Webinar Option
- Real Estate Economy: It’s Not a Bubble Unless it Pops
- Proposed Amendment Would Protect Affordable Housing in Fla.