Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Study: Consumer demand continues to be more eco-friendly
- Fla.'s housing market: Pending sales, median prices up in March
- Lone Wolf Technologies acquires zipLogix
- NAR: U.S. existing-home sales slide 4.9% in March
- Recession lesson: Fewer owners tapping home equity
- TV shows give owners a can-do attitude about renovations
- NAR's Good Neighbor Awards celebrate 20 years
- CoreLogic study: Do owners fare better than renters?
- Housing starts decline in March
- Central Florida cities among fastest growing in U.S.