Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- It’s a Challenging World – But You Can Make It Better
- Housing Markets Aren’t Usually Hurt During a Recession
- For Some Buyers, HUD Homes Might be a Bargain
- 20M Owners Could Lower Mortgage Payments with a Refi
- Q&A: Contractor Skipped Town Without Finishing Job
- July Home Starts Down 4% – but Single-Family Up 1.3%
- Little Change in Long-Term Mortgage Rates
- CoreLogic: U.S. No Longer has ‘Foreclosure Rate’ Problem
- Old Homes Attract Less Remodeling Dollars than New Ones
- Which Fla. Cities Have the Lowest Local Taxes?