Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- No Investment is 100% Safe from Hackers – Including Bitcoin
- Big Change to Credit Scores Could Impact Homebuyers
- New-Home Sales Slipped Slightly in Dec. by 0.4%
- New Virus from China Not in Fla. Yet – But Avoid Risk Anyway
- Buyers Incorrectly Expect Newly Built Homes to be Perfect
- Single-Family Rentals Hot and Getting Hotter
- Fair Housing: Real Estate Improves; Mortgages Not So Much
- Survey: Buyers Value Agents but Don’t Shop Around
- Could 3D-Printed Homes Help Affordable Housing?
- Did 1920s Fla. Real Estate ‘Mania’ Kick Off Great Depression?