Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Freddie survey: Renters think homeownership costs more
- Mortgage shopping saves Fla. buyers up to $1,300 per year
- NAR: Sept. existing sales decline across the country
- Interest rates to return to 'normal' levels in 'year or so'
- Fla. housing market continues positive track in Sept. 2018
- HUD launches 'Humans of HUD' photoblog
- Help fellow Realtors recover from Hurricane Michael
- Mortgage rates fall slightly – 30-year at 4.85%
- Study: Mortgage rate-lock forcing many owners to stay put
- NAR survey: More Realtors becoming part of a team