Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Study: How Would a 3.25% Mortgage Rate Affect Buyers?
- ‘Here’s My Badge’ – Beware the New Social Security Scam
- SBA Updates PPP Loan Calculations for Schedule C Filers
- U.S. Women Having Fewer Babies – and That Affects Real Estate
- Fed: “Racism and the Economy” Series Studies Housing Inequity
- Renters Wait for Help but Millions in Aid Not Distributed Yet
- Why Are Rates Rising? It’s Good – If You’re Not a Homebuyer
- Opendoor Will Pair Buyers with Agents to Submit Cash Offers
- Federal Reserve: Inflation Rise Temporary – No Rate Hikes Planned
- Buyers May Want to Ask Lenders: How Long to Close?