Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Zillow Opening Residential Brokerage, Hiring First Agents
- Mortgage Rates Tick Up to 2.9%, Remain at Historic Lows
- Any New Stimulus Package Overshadowed by SCOTUS Nomination
- New Home Sales Surge 4.8% in August
- Agents to Spend More on Ads – but Not on Zillow or Realtor.com
- Citizens Insurance Grows Amid ‘Unhealthy’ Market
- Flood Insurance Extended One Year – Shutdown Avoided
- Fla. Regulators Weigh Property Insurance Rate Hikes
- FHFA: Housing Prices Rose 1% in Only One Month
- Waiving Inspections: Good for Bidding Wars – but Worth It?