Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Mortgage rates fall to 3-month low – 30-year at 4.63%
- More homes sell for less than asking price
- Congress extends Rural Housing Service loans
- 'Opportunity Zones' can help investors, poor communities
- NAR: Internet critical tool but doesn't replace Realtors
- New version of Fla. swampland scam now in Belize
- Deadline: Apply for 2019 Florida Realtors Leadership Academy
- Real estate: The second-most targeted industry for scammers
- Frustrated buyers should consider a fixer-upper mortgage
- How long before a net-zero home breaks even?