Tampa Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Tampa real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Tampa and Gulf Coast area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Climate Change and Real Estate: It’s Attitudes More than Science
- Fear the Uptick in Risky Loans? It’s Nothing Like 2008
- Florida’s Sunshine and Tax Benefits Beckon Billionaires
- 8 Signs a Buyer Is Ready To Stop Renting
- What Do Most Sellers Forget When Prepping a Home for Sale?
- Appeals Court: State Should Pay for Cutting Citrus Trees
- Real Estate Investors Bank on Technology to Deliver Profits
- NAHB Says Lot Values Surged to Record Highs
- Is Marijuana Legalization a Business Opportunity or Headache?
- U.S. Long-Term Mortgage Rates Rise – 30-Year at 3.75%