Skip the headache of being a landlord with our Residential Property Management Services in the Greater Orlando area!
Professionally Managed | Expertly Maintained
We'll rent your house out in 2 weeks... or your first month of management is FREE.
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you change your mind about working with us, get a full refund of all management fees for up to 90 days.
- 6-Month Tenant Guarantee: If a tenant must be removed, we'll replace them for free for up to 6 months.
- Fair Price Guarantee: If you can find a lower fee to manage your property in writing, we will match it (as long as they do not charge additional fees).
- Free Cancellation Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our service, you can cancel our contract at any time with 60-day notice.
- No Upfront Payment: We don't charge you a single penny until we find you a qualified tenant.
What Can We Do For You & Your Rental Property?
Our property management services make owning an investment property easy, allowing you to enjoy the profitability of your property without the headache of being a landlord.
Orlando Leasing Services
1. We actively advertise, market, and promote your property to seek qualified tenants for your property. This includes:
- Photographing and inspecting the rental property
- Marketing the rental on approximately 100+ websites
- Advertising in the local Orlando FL MLS database, which is the one stop source of listings for over 15,000 Realtors and their clients
- Placing a sign on the property advertising it for rent
- Showing property to qualified prospective tenants
2. Once we have a potential tenant, we run them through one of the most advanced and thorough screening processes currently available. This includes:
- Investigating their national criminal history and credit records
- Verifying sufficient income is available to pay rent
- Getting verification from their last landlord to ensure they were a good tenant
3. Once a qualified tenant is approved by the owner of the rental property, we:
- Prepare our custom lease agreement
- Have the lease signed by all parties, using our secure and electronic software
- Collect all move in monies
* Our custom lease agreement, approved by an attorney, acts to better protect your interest as the Landlord/Owner versus the Tenant. The standard leases most companies use are written in the Tenant's favor - not yours.*
Orlando Property Management
Our property managers are some of the best in the industry. All are professionally trained in the specific field of property management. Our Orlando property managers will handle all tenant relations, including:
- Prompt collection of rents
- Disbursement of rents to owners, per our management agreement
- Posting notices to tenants
- Handling all maintenance requests and ensuring your property is well maintained throughout the years
- Annual inspections of the property
- Move in and move out inspections of the rental property
- Making HOA payments, if applicable
- Preparing year-end cash flow statements, showing total rent collected and expenses
*Best of all, our property management software program allows you to log on to our website and view owner statements in real time. These reports include rental income and expenditures so you can see what is being done every month.*
"Honest truth! You will not find a better Property Management Service. I live in Virginia and have been leasing my property in Florida for 3 years now and never had to worry about anything. They do everything possible to deliver extremely fair and unbelievable savings on repairs. Thank you for your outstanding friendly service. Every time I call, I feel like I’m treated like family. Best experience ever!"
— Oscar Knock
"They have been managing my property for over 5 years now. Every problem that arises gets fixed very quickly and they always keep me in the know. It’s so amazing having a property I know gets well taken care of and I don’t have to have the headache of dealing with anything. I’ve had the same tenants since I started renting the house out because they are truly happy with their rental experience with us. Thank you for your continued hard work in managing my property. If you’re looking for someone to take care of everything, this is the company for you. They are awesome."
— Jamie Wisner