Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- RE Q&A: Who Removes a Tree That Straddles a Property Line?
- Rents Fall in Expensive Cities – Not so Much in Smaller Ones
- Your Punctuation Sends a Wrong Message? Yes. Maybe! Think so
- Federal Lawsuit Contests New Trump Admin. Housing Rule
- Fla. Supreme Court Refuses to Hear ‘AOB’ Insurance Fight
- NAR: Aug. Pending Sales Top Pre-Pandemic Levels
- It’s Not Just Floridians – U.S. Confidence Is Also Up
- Want to Maximize Profit? Track Your ‘Billable Time’
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller: July Home Prices Rise 3.9%
- The Cannabis Biz Is Resilient. Will More Investors Give It a Try?
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
- Brass Tap is now The Twisted Handle
- New coffee shop opening Mills 50 plaza
- House of the Day: 3/3 College Park home in Lake Adair asking $449,900
- New lamp-filled drinking venue opening downtown
- New Colonialtown Starbucks set to open this week
- Frontier Airlines offering free-ish flights to people named “Orlando”
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing to host week-long anniversary party
- House of the Day: 3/2 Home in Lake Eola Heights asking $399,000
- GREAT READS: Orange County Public Library’s October book selections
- Survey Alert: Tell Winter Park what you think about those Orange Avenue Overlay renderings
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- Westgate CEO David Siegel seeks new builder for his unfinished Versailles mansion
- Memphis developer plans new oceanfront homes in Satellite Beach hotel complex
- New homes proposed in Altamonte Springs
- Orlando real estate industry faces cyber threats as hacking rises
- Apartments, commercial space proposed in west Orange County
- Orlando’s Lake Nona sees growing home sales and new construction despite pandemic
- Breaking: Developer Wohlfarth Consulting Group buys land for mixed-use project in Kissimmee
- D.R. Horton to start 3rd phase of Kissimmee community
- Buyer snatches up Maitland’s 2nd-priciest home in history
- These are Central Florida’s 10 most expensive condos on the market