Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- NAR: To Boost Mortgage Market, Treat Fannie, Freddie like Utility
- ‘Clean’ Tech Takes Virtual Stage at Consumer Electronics Show
- All Lenders Can Offer New PPP Program Starting Tues.
- Opendoor Struggling to Maintain iBuying Dominance
- Environmentalists’ Lawsuit Challenges Fla. Permitting Change
- Fla. Gets $85.8M to Address Housing Instability, Homelessness
- Mortgage Rates Poised to Rise as U.S. Treasury Yields Surge
- Mortgage Rates Move Noticeably Higher This Week
- Beware: Scams Still Lurk in Craigslist Home Rental Ads
- Business Liability Protection Clears First Legislative Hurdle
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
- BUNGALOWER’S TOP 11 WEEKEND EVENT PICKS FOR JANUARY 15-17
- New drive-thru dinosaur event coming to town
- City breaks ground on new Central Park, west of downtown
- House of the Day: 3/2 Lake Como pool home asking $400,000
- Ivanhoe bar adding artisan pizza service
- Formerly shelved Tubbs Brewing project back in play
- House of the Day: Contemporary College Park home asking $749,000
- Thornton Parkers assembling photos of neighborhood cat for calendar
- Local group rehabbing this West Lakes home
- GREAT READS: Orange County Library System’s January book selections
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- Exclusive: Colliers International snags 12-person multifamily brokerage team in Orlando, Tampa and North Florida
- Millions of dollars in rent assistance headed to ‘harder hit’ Orlando
- Minto to expand Daytona Beach’s Latitude Margaritaville with more homes
- Beazer Homes to build Kissimmee townhomes
- Windermere French manor sells in Orlando’s priciest home deal of the week
- Mortgage rates to drop in 2021, fueling more Orlando home demand
- D32 plans new Palm Bay townhomes near restaurants and shops
- Developer AG Ventures plans subdivision in Cocoa near St. Johns River
- Ritzy Isleworth home with indoor waterfall to hit the auction block
- U.S. mortgage executives forecast a $3T year in 2021