Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Homeownership Shows Wealth Gap with Ties to Race
- Pandemic Shook Up Buyer Demand – But How Much?
- PPP Loans Extended – But Demand Has Fallen
- At 3.07%, the 30-Year Mortgage Hits Another Record Low
- Realtors Ramp Up Business Along with Safety Measures
- Buyers’ Biggest Hurdle in June? Lack of Inventory
- Congress Votes to Extend PPP Loan Program for Small Businesses
- Q&A: A Neighbor’s Landscaping Crossed the Line. Now What?
- Disney Tax Ruling Could Save Hotels Millions in Taxes
- Dear Anne: I Was Promised a Bonus – Why Don’t I Get It?
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
- Bungalower and The Bus – Episode 178 (Scottie and Brendan’s House)
- Roundup: Things you can do this long weekend
- County launches new COVID-19 campaign for businesses and residents
- City of Orlando launches free mobile COVID-19 testing site at Camping World Stadium
- House of the Day: 3/2 Winter Park home asking $298,000
- City considering rerouting Alden Road and Lake Highland Drive
- Big Storm Brewing looking to sign lease at Amway Center
- Early rendering submitted for 4Roots Farm at Packing District
- Dr. Phillips Charities giving away $1 million to local nonprofits doing COVID-19 relief work
- Sentinel Guild seeking investors to purchase paper
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- Orange County considers comp plan change to clear housing holdup
- Orlando housing market to see more outdoor amenities due to Covid
- Orlando developer plans neighborhood with water ski lake
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis extends moratorium on evictions & foreclosures
- Pandemic creates local rush of northern homebuyers
- $30M lakefront mansion tops local luxury listings
- See the new ‘landmark’ HQ project on I-4
- 360-plus new riverside homes in the pipeline
- Which towns and cities will be post-pandemic winners?
- Major U.S. builder plans 128 new homes here