Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Treasury: Mortgage Relief Only for Those Who’ve Lost Jobs
- Is It a Good Time to Pivot Your Business?
- Commercial Insurance May Not Cover Shuttered Businesses
- Fannie, Freddie Tighten Some Mortgage Standards
- 30-Year Mortgage Rate Drops Again, Down to 3.33%
- Lenders May Not Be Telling At-Risk Owners the Whole Truth
- 3 Tips to Sharpen Your Image on a Video Call
- A Guide to Surviving Financially as the Bills Come Due
- ATTOM Launches National Building Permit Database
- Health Care Workers Allegedly Asked to Leave Rentals
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
- COVID-19 Webinar series looks at Central Florida’s response to global pandemic
- If OPD catches you outside they’re gonna give you something
- Orlando Economic Partnership hosting webinar with Mayor on CARES package
- Governor issues stay-at-home order for Florida
- John Rivers launches new nonprofit effort to feed local families
- Local printer launches online merch shop to support local restaurants
- Tools to not be lonely while social distancing
- Local chefs giving away free meals on April 1 and 2
- LYNX to reduce bus services
- Soco Thornton Park invites hospitality workers to a free dinner
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
- Online Class: Adobe Photoshop Level 1
- Lunch & Learn Webinar: Central Florida on the Silver Screen
- Orlando City SC vs Portland Timbers
- Brunching the Beautiful Way
- Creative Isolations: The American Artists Project performance
- Take Home Family Meal for Orlando Hospitality
- Genealogy 101 with Pamela Schwartz
- Can I Kick It – Live on Facebook
- Podcast Live with Amanda and Emily – Virtual Event
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- DeSantis suspends foreclosures, evictions for next 45 days
- Documents to-go: Title firms providing curbside service and more
- Lennar eyes new 520-home neighborhood
- Why the housing market will ‘never be the same’ after coronavirus
- How local real estate agents are showing homes during the pandemic
- Knocking at the door: Local housing market dreads coronavirus' impact
- In-office workouts & more help fuel this local property management firm
- Housing roundup: 150+ new units up for review
- Lennar Corp. takes on new business practices after employee dies from coronavirus
- 550+ homes to pop up in Apopka