Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
Florida Association of Realtors
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Fla. Legislature Passes ‘Live Local’ Housing Bill
- LinkedIn Launches AI to Expand Agent Content
- Fake Property Insurer Stole Homeowners’ Money
- Will Bank Turmoil Create Mortgage Challenge?
- Russian Oligarch Hunt Impacts Foreign Investors
- Bank Crisis’ Silver Lining: Inflation Reduction
- Florida Realtors’ Tech Wins National Awards
- Google Local-Ad Expansion Can Help RE Agents
- FEMA Realtor Webinars to Explain Risk Rating 2.0
- Mortgage Rates Drop Again to Average 6.42%
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
Orlando Business Journal
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- Several Orlando neighborhoods make Niche’s ‘Best Places to Live in Florida’ list
- Orlando among the fastest-growing markets for flipping homes in the US
- Banking turmoil creates bump in mortgage applications but surge in housing market unlikely
- Orlando among the hardest places in the US for renters to find a new unit, report says
- Underbuilding? How Orlando compares in apartment and house construction per capita
- Lennar keeps home sales moving with lower prices, incentive offers
- Orlando home sales bounced back in February despite mortgage rate climb
- Orlando foreclosure activity climbed in February despite nationwide decrease
- Hagles hike the asking price of their Winter Park mansion on the heels of region’s record home deal
- Orlando Realtors embrace mortgage hack as higher rates spook buyers