Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- $6.4M in Bridge Biz Loans for Idalia Victims
- Study: LGBTQ+ Homebuyers Face Unique Challenges
- Fla.’s Consumer Confidence Down a Bit in Sept.
- Seattle-Based Zillow Wins Antitrust Lawsuit
- Fla. Getting New Private Flood Insurance Company
- Shutdown Agreement Includes $16B for FEMA
- Idalia Survivors Surprised by FEMA’s 50% Rule
- Property Appraiser Q&A on Homestead Exemptions
- How to Attract Agents? Education and Structure
- HUD Awards $10.5M for Hispanic Housing Research
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- As Orlando housing market gets tighter, real estate agent experience — or lack thereof — matters more. Here's why.
- The housing market is slowing but home prices are still going up
- Investor activity slides amid a more challenging housing market
- How much does real estate agent experience matter? Here's what the data says.
- Greater Orlando Builders Association CEO on why you need Hispanic voices at the table
- RE/MAX, Anywhere Real Estate reach settlements in high-stakes lawsuit that could reshape homebuying
- See how busy Orlando's largest homebuilders have been so far this year
- Orlando home sales of $2M or more soar 130% from pre-Covid
- Orlando home prices, sales dip in August. Will buyers benefit?
- GIFT ARTICLE: Who's Who in Residential Real Estate: A 360-degree look at Central Florida's housing market