Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- NAR Realtor Relief Fund Telethon Raises $350K
- Inflation Forces Builders to Take It Slow, Raise Prices
- New Flood Rates Debut Oct. 1 Unless Congress Acts
- Foreign Buyers May Return in Nov. as U.S. Eases Restrictions
- Fed Likely to Signal a Pullback in Economic Support
- Aug. Home Construction Up 3.9% After July Drop
- More Canadian Snowbirds Plan Their Florida Return
- Home Prices a Reason to Rent?
- Report: America Is Short 5.24M Homes
- Builder Confidence Reverses a 3-Month Decline
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
- Local punks band together for Pet Alliance benefit show
- Stasio’s owners opening new pizza fritta concept next door
- The New Standard is in Limbo
- Barnie’s Coffee on Drew Barrymore this week
- CFCArts announce the hiring of three Vice Presidents
- United Arts announces September Project Grant winners
- Ivanhoe Village hosting “It Takes a Village” party on October 20
- Jaber Orlando now closed.
- Peaceful Peacock hosting cat yoga event
- Taste of College Park taking place September 30
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- Estate crafted by Filipino artisans hits market as Central Florida’s most expensive home
- Home flippers see lowest profit margins in a decade
- DR Horton scoops up land for St. Cloud townhome community
- The best time to buy a home in Orlando is almost here
- Tavistock buys lux Lake Nona home forfeited by alleged fraudster
- Shaq’s listing agent gets bump in calls after spot on Fox Business
- Realtors expect return of international travel to spur luxury housing market
- Breaking: Mediterranean mansion sells in historic Winter Park home deal
- Top of the List: Custom and Production Homebuilders
- The 25 hottest housing markets: How the Covid-19 pandemic has shaped where people buy homes