Orlando Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Orlando real estate news and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Orlando and Central Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Builder Confidence Hits Lowest Point in 10 Months
- Shades of Sci-Fi: Holograms May be Next Webinar Option
- Real Estate Economy: It’s Not a Bubble Unless it Pops
- Proposed Amendment Would Protect Affordable Housing in Fla.
- Delicate Task for Fed: When to Pull Back on Low-Rate Support?
- One Cause of Rising S. Fla. Rents? Lots of Unsuccessful Buyers
- Marketing: Should You Show More Interest in Pinterest?
- 8 Out of 10 Homes Sold at or Above List Price
- HUD: $1.1B Released for Emergency Housing Vouchers
- Rent Crisis Pummels Mom-and-Pop Landlords
Bungalower is a community-focused local news website that covers and champions the Downtown Orlando area and surrounding neighborhoods. Their coverage area includes most of the neighborhoods within five miles of Orlando. Some of these popular and local neighborhoods are Thornton Park, Colonialtown, College Park, and Delaney Park, as well as the nearby Baldwin Park and Winter Park areas.
- House of the Day: Cute 2/1 College Park ranch home asking $325,000
- Cigar lounge in the works for Ivanhoe Village
- OCPS launching mobile to-go lunch service at local libraries
- Starbucks eyeing up former restaurant space in College Park
- Milk District hosting pop-up skate park and skating rink this month
- OUC finally considering possible sale of Ivanhoe Building
- Lime and Wheels launch new integrated service
- Local shop selling beer/cactus/bacon combo for Father’s Day
- Lift Orlando building new wellness center in West Lakes
- MAP: Where to get fried chicken in Orlando
The official website for Downtown Orlando provides information on local business development, neighborhood guides, Lake Eola event information, and more in Downtown Orlando.
The Orlando Business Journal provides the latest breaking business news for Orlando and surrounding areas.
- New apartments to rise near Meadow Woods SunRail station
- Orlando is a top relocation destination. Here’s how it compares to other hot spots.
- American Homes 4 Rent makes big land buy in Apopka
- Orlando home sales taper, but prices hit a record high
- Orlando 90-day mortgage delinquencies among highest in U.S. since start of pandemic
- Wood Partners, Garrett Cos. buy metro Orlando land for 2 new apartment projects
- Done deal: Orlando real estate investment firm grows its apartment portfolio
- Orlando Magic players, UCF football coach and other celebs involved in top local luxury home deals
- Residential materials firm expands amid supply crunch and hot housing market
- The anti-NIMBY: Orlando YIMBY group looks to promote more housing locally