Miami Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Miami real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Miami and South Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Buyers say it's taking longer to find the right home
- Red tide doesn't seem to impact real estate sales
- Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville near top of 'likely to move' list
- Mortgage rates fall: 30-year at 4.53%
- July housing starts up slight 0.9% as tariffs bite
- Millions of consumers getting credit score boost
- 7 bad things that sellers often do
- Apply now for 2019 Florida Realtors Leadership Academy
- August builder confidence: Tight supplies, lots of buyers
- Homebuyers see better price fit in smaller cities
The Miami Herald
The Miami Herald is South Florida’s source for the latest breaking local news, plus sports, weather, business, jobs, Miami FL real estate, shopping, health, travel, entertainment and more business and local news.
- Real estate Q&A: When neighbors share a wall, who’s responsible if there’s an issue?
- ‘The Oakland we knew is not going to remain’: Massive building boom tears through city
- Bankrate: How California wildfire survivors can get relief from their banks
- Where black homeownership is the norm
- Google expanding space in Chicago’s Fulton Market, including its first flagship store
- Ford says it will spend $740M to bring Detroit train station project to life
- Report: Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Frozen credit files can slow mortgage process
- CocoWalk is getting revamped
- Bankrate: Most Americans are worried about their health insurance – especially women