Miami Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Miami real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Miami and South Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- NAHB on Home Size: Smaller, Bigger, Smaller Again
- HUD Debuts New Domestic Violence Protections
- Mortgage Rates Fall for Fourth Straight Week
- A Growing Second-Home Market? Luxury RV Resorts
- Fla.’s Buyers Pay 5.5-8.5% Less in Dec. than Oct.
- Florida Realtors’ Riders Being Revised
- Appraisers Propose New Fair Housing Requirements
- Are Floridians More Optimistic than Rest of U.S.?
- Fed Boosts Rates 1/4 Point – and Not Done Yet
- NAHB Economy Prediction: Down in ’23, up in ‘24