Miami Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Miami real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Miami and South Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Economist calls home construction 'vastly inadequate'
- HUD focuses on landlord-tenant sexual harassment
- Study: FEMA severely lowballs flood risk
- Mortgage applicants want both high-tech and human-touch
- U.S. switch to 5G wireless could impact neighborhoods
- 4 activities that waste your time
- Time's up: License renewal time for many Fla. Realtors
- Big question for Fed: 3 or 4 interest rate hikes this year?
- Mortgage policy cutbacks could hurt some buyers
- What happens if neighbors plant a hedge on my property?
The Miami Herald
The Miami Herald is South Florida’s source for the latest breaking local news, plus sports, weather, business, jobs, Miami FL real estate, shopping, health, travel, entertainment and more business and local news.
- What does $1,000 rent you in Miami, today?
- Explore today's cheapest rentals in North Coconut Grove, Miami
- Don’t be afraid to shop around for a better mortgage deal
- What's the cheapest rental available In Miami, right now?
- Renting in the Coral Way area: What will $2,200 get you?
- The Mortgage Professor: Can you depend on a rate lock?
- Real estate Q&A: Help! My neighbor's hedge is encroaching on my property
- NAME: 5 tips for buying a foreclosed home
- How hard is it to build in Silicon Valley? Here's one example
- In red-hot Bay Area housing market, 'love letters' help buyers close the deal