Miami Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Miami real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Miami and South Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- NAR lists policy priorities for 2019
- How do commercial pros build an international presence?
- Do single-family zoning laws create segregation?
- The secret to Florida-friendly lawns? More plants, less lawn
- Still want to be a Realtor after Jan. 1? You must do this
- No one loves the holidays more than scammers
- Should owners of fake service animals be fined?
- Mortgage rates fall to 3-month low – 30-year at 4.63%
- More homes sell for less than asking price
- Congress extends Rural Housing Service loans
The Miami Herald
The Miami Herald is South Florida’s source for the latest breaking local news, plus sports, weather, business, jobs, Miami FL real estate, shopping, health, travel, entertainment and more business and local news.
- The ‘ultimate nightmare scenario’ for this historic Miami church: A $7 million tax bill
- Miami Film Festival is leaving its South Beach home and moving to downtown
- DJ Khaled’s Miami mega-mansion can be yours -- for $7.9 million
- A design magazine named this Sunny Isles condo one of the world’s 10 best new skyscrapers
- Real estate Q&A: Yes, probate is tricky – but you can make it easier
- Natalie Campisi: The pros and cons of paying off your mortgage early
- Downtown LA’s latest retail renaissance? Broadway’s burgeoning ‘Sneaker Row’
- Smaller Amazon Go store tested in Seattle as retailer eyes new venues
- Citizens insurance is boosting rates. Nearly all policyholders will see an increase.
- Citizens insurance seeks 8.2 percent rate increase in 2019