Miami Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Miami real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Miami and South Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Mortgage rates increase after lengthy decline
- It's official: Fed will start selling bonds
- An unusual rental agreement in exchange for a downpayment
- Fla. tamed un-friendly condo associations on July 1
- 4 things you really wish your sellers knew
- FHA allows transactions to proceed with immediate reinspection
- Hurricane Irma damage could be as high as $65 billion
- Fla.'s housing market continued positive track in Aug.
- NAR: U.S. existing-home sales down 1.7% in August
- CoreLogic: Mortgage fraud on the rise
The Miami Herald
The Miami Herald is South Florida’s source for the latest breaking local news, plus sports, weather, business, jobs, Miami FL real estate, shopping, health, travel, entertainment and more business and local news.
- Long-delayed North Miami development lands big Wells Fargo loan
- Will Hurricane Irma’s near miss sink Miami real estate prices?
- When Bret Parsons isn't selling homes, he's preserving LA's architectural legacy
- Real estate Q&A: Hurricane delays home closing – Now what?
- The Mortgage Professor: Another method of encouraging home equity growth: A right to recast
- Rachel Witkowski: Hurricane victims can get a break on mortgage payments, but beware of scams
- Target, Best Buy and even Amazon among retailers who see new power in stores
- Developers seek leases for historic Olympia Theater, Fort Dallas
- Built for bottleneck: Is Florida growing too fast to evacuate before monster storms?
- In LA, Fashion District transforming into booming downtown neighborhood