Miami Real Estate and Community News
Always stay informed with the latest Miami real estate and community news from local sources, all here at Metro City Realty!
Check out our blog for even more community and real estate news for the Miami and South Florida area!
“The mission of Florida Realtors is to advance Florida’s real estate industry by shaping public policy on real property issues; encouraging, promoting and teaching consistent standards for ethical practice and professionalism; and building on the efforts of local Boards/Associations to provide the information and tools members need to succeed.”
- Tax reform hasn't hurt the RE industry as some predicted
- Renters protected against discrimination by anyone
- Governor announces more Hurricane Michael Housing relief
- Fed's interest rate position could boost commercial sales
- Some Fla. metros change zoning to allow more tiny homes
- Dated designs can sink home sales – what not to do
- Gainesville: City eyes new hotel in Lot 10 deal
- FHA working on plan to approve more condo mortgages
- Fla.'s housing market: Sales, median prices rise in April
- The future of the RE market? 3 predictions – all good
The Miami Herald
The Miami Herald is South Florida’s source for the latest breaking local news, plus sports, weather, business, jobs, Miami FL real estate, shopping, health, travel, entertainment and more business and local news.
- James Royal: Trump’s trade war with China: 5 ways to protect your portfolio against increased tariffs
- Flying cars could be landing in Miami sooner than we think
- Trump reports income from his South Florida resorts
- Miami home values may have peaked. But how will that affect prices?
- These fully redone apartments may help solve Miami’s housing crisis. The rent stays cheap.
- Real estate Q&A: Contracts have consequences – and they can bite
- Deborah Kearns: Experts weigh in on whether to pay off your mortgage early or put your money to work elsewhere
- Plans for micro hotel with $35-a-night sleeping pods wins approval from Port Commissioners
- Bay Area universities hit road blocks trying to build housing
- Renters in Chicago’s black neighborhoods 4 times as likely to face eviction as those in white areas