Just Sold 3 Bedroom Home in Audubon Park!
Just closed on this charming mid-century home in Audubon Park!
We would like to congratulate our real estate agents Bobby Mills and Paul O’Brien of the Mills-O’Brien Real Estate Team for their closing on this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom mid-century home in Audubon Park.
This bungalow is settled right in the heart of Audubon Park, minutes from the up and coming Audubon Park Garden District, Baldwin Park, historic Winter Park, Leu Gardens, and East End Market. Some features of this single family home include:
- pitched interior tongue and groove wood ceilings
- three-sided, wood burning fireplace
- open floor plan
- beautiful natural light from the abundance of windows
- exposed brick walls
- brick planter
- vintage kitchen with indoor brick oven and grill
- stainless steel appliances
- large bar and sitting area
- giant Florida room
- mature landscaped backyard
- storage building/workshop with electricity
- unique, reclaimed basketball court wood flooring in living room
- cork flooring in bedrooms
- attached 2-car garage
- and more!
Looking for your perfect new home or condo in Audubon Park? Start your search here! Feel free to call us with any questions you may have about buying Audubon Park or other Orlando real estate.
Ready to sell your Audubon Park Orlando FL property? Call us today at 407-237-3331 for a FREE home valuation! Let’s get your house sold!
To view more recently sold homes, click here.