With Metro City Realty, buying a home or condo in Fort Lauderdale is easier, faster, and fun!
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial commitments you will ever make. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, having an experienced Realtor to represent your interest in the sale is just as important as finding the right property.
At Metro City Realty, we take pride in our ability to provide exceptional personalized service and deliver results. Our exceptional agents understand the ins and outs of the Ft. Lauderdale real estate market, and are seasoned in the art of negotiation and contractual law. They have the resources and tools available to provide you with up-to-the minute market information, and everything you need to successfully complete the sale. We can connect you with reputable lenders, home inspectors, renovation specialists, and more.
With a Metro City Realty real estate professional at your side, finding the right home is easier, faster, and quite honestly, a lot more fun. Best of all, our buyer services are available at no cost to you.
First Time Homebuying
Buying your first property can be an overwhelming experience. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is able to guide you through every step of the process. Our buyers agents will:
- Explain the home buying process from beginning to end
- Connect you with financing resources, including down payment assistance programs
- Help you find communities and properties that are best suited for your needs.
Call us at 407-237-3331 or fill out the form below to schedule your free consultation today.
For decades, Fort Lauderdale, Florida has been a destination of choice for international travelers. However, there has never been a better time than now to purchase an investment property or holiday home in Ft. Lauderdale. The U.S. credit crunch and Florida’s distressed real estate market has created some outstanding opportunities for foreign nationals. Real estate values have dropped drastically – in some cases over 50-75 percent of the original purchase price – which presents international buyers the opportunity to purchase Fort Lauderdale real estate for a fraction of the cost.
If you have been thinking about buying property in Ft. Lauderdale, now is the time, but before you buy there are few steps that you will need to take to ensure that you are successful in your purchase:
- Make sure that you hire an experienced Realtor who is knowledgeable about the area and can guide you through the process. Our specialists can help you identify the right areas that will suit your needs, and walk you through every step of the purchase. There is no cost to you for our service.
- If you will be making your purchase using a loan, make sure you know your mortgage options and are able to obtain a loan before you begin your search. We can put you in contact with lenders who specialize in financing for foreign nationals.
- Make sure you understand U.S. tax rules and how they affect your national health benefits. Our network of CPAs and attorneys can assist you with this process.
For more information about buying a home or condo in Fort Lauderdale, contact us at 954-350-0235 or fill out the form below, and one of our buyers agents will be happy to assist you.